Wednesday, August 11, 2010


The quote I chose was "Life is how you make it, always has been, always will be." I chose this because you choose how you want your life to be, if you have a good attitude about something then things will work out good, if u have a bad attitude about something then things will be bad, You have the power to control your life, you can make the wrong decisions or the right ones. And sometimes you mess up along the way but as long as you learn from the mistakes, that's the important thing. I think this quote is extremely important and it has a lot of meaning to me.

I think a life is similar to a road, there are sometimes bumps when things don't go exactly as planned, and that it's a journey of experiences, memory's, and even really good times and really sad times.

No comments:

Post a Comment