Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Matt Harding


















I couldn't stop smiling throughout this video of Matt Harding dancing around the world. It left such a good feeling inside, and it made me realize that it doesn't matter what nationality you are, or where you live in this world everyone wants to let loose and have fun. But sadly today I think people are forgetting how to enjoy life. I was amazed at how much happiness Matt brought to people by just simply dancing. It brought people together, it made people feel good. I think people have to start realizing the similarities instead of the differences, and if people open their eyes wide enough to do that, this world would be a better place.


I think this paintings shows that all of us are one family under the same sky, and that it doesn't matter where your from or anything like that, its that we are all similar in ways then we are different

No comments:

Post a Comment