Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Compliment Guy


Everyone wants to be complimented. It makes you feel good, it brightens up your day. Its very sad but nowadays people are just dying to have something nice said about them, and if people just stopped and took one second of their day to do that, I think the world would be a better place. The world today seems so cruel at times and I wonder if everyone just started to be kinder to each other, how it could change the world. I can only imagine if just a simple compliment made those people feel so good then why don't people do it more often. It's so easy to just say something nice about someone, and the best part is that not only does it make the person feel good, it makes you feel good too.

I really love this painting above because to me it represents compliments. I think that because of all the unique colors and lines and how crazy it is. It makes me think that everyone has something special that they can be complimented in, even if it's the littlest thing like their hat or purse.


No comments:

Post a Comment